Where Was I During 2009 When Bitcoin Started Traction?

Discussion in 'Forum Lounge' started by jameswite, Feb 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jameswite

jameswite New Member

Hi BHT team, Fellow members, Friends,

I was lying on bed last night not getting sleep & pondering over Bitcoin. I have not had proper sleep since past few days. I remember joining this wonderful forum during 2010. I started with IM stuff way back in 2008-09. My main aim of getting into IM was to quit my day job & make some good money online & be my own boss. Fast forward today in 2018, i still am working 9-6 & was not able to fulfill my dream.

In Dec 2017 i heard couple of my colleagues talk about buying Bitcoin & other cryptos. They asked me if i had any insider news or any advices for them. I had none. I questioned them why would they think i had some insider news & they simpley said because I was into IM & black hats & so on since 2009 & that is when Bitcoin was getting traction & smart guys buying & hodling Bitcoins.

Wow! It was then it struck me. How come i didnt hear about Bitcoins in 2009-10? Or how come i did not read or hear anything about it here in this forum in 2010-14?
    I wonder if i had known about this bitcoin in 2010 & would have bought atleast few of them, i would have felt good (I guess).

Any of you feel the same way? Feel free to share your thoughts, your opinions pls..

2. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

If you already aware of your own mistake by not taking massive imperfect action and not having a strong desire to succeed in order to be your own boss, so change now! Learn everything from the start. Set goals and focus on one course until you make money from it. If you want to make money with bitcoin, so learn everything about it. EVERYTHING. Stop beating yourself up. Accept yourself and keep moving forward. Best of luck!

3. jameswite

jameswite New Member

Thanks for your advice. I have started to ramp up myself on blockchain tech & crypto investing. But sometimes it makes me feel bad that I missed out on the initial stages of Bitcoin. Ah but no sense in beating myself now. Learn, adapt & move on now should be my strategy. will do that.