WP Comment Ninja - Automated Comments To Your Blog

Discussion in 'Requests' started by soyo, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soyo

soyo Member

We all know Google and all other Search Engines love to see comments on your blog - it gives your site authority and social proof thus giving you higher rankings as a result.

However, if you're like most marketers, then getting comments and interaction on your blog is a bit of a challenge and most of the time your hammered with nothing but spam.

That's why I had this plugin created for myself called WP Comment Ninja and I've secretly been using it to create massive comments to my blog giving my sites more authority and as a result crushing my competitors.

Allowing me to get more Free Traffic from the Search Engines and getting rid of those pain in the a$$ spam comments too.

Code:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/472918-hot-plugin-wp-comment-ninja-automated-comments-your-blog-get-top-rankings-google.html
    Looks Cool:D

2. arsaltheman

arsaltheman Well-Known Member

Internet Marketing
    Its already requested here:
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f51/req-hot-plugin-wp-comment-ninja-automated-comments-to-your-blog-get-top-rankings-in-google-55408.html

soyo likes this.
  3. soyo

soyo Member

I apologise...i ´ve searched on the request section and didnt see it...i will try next time to also look on freebies section.
    Anyway...thanks arsaltheman for all your contributions and shares...i apreciate
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.